- update your Raspberry Pi.
2. Download the file to install TeamViewer.
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade
3. When it is downloaded
4. When the file is installing you will get some error messages, don’t worry write:
sudo dpkg -i teamviewer-host_armhf.deb
Thats it. Now TeamViewer should be running on your Raspberry Pi, as standard it starts automatically every time your Pi starts.
sudo apt-get -f install
for more details. If your TeamViewer won’t connect to your Pi when you don’t have a screen attached.
- Åpen raspberry pi config file.
2. Use the arrows and go to the end of the file and add this text.
sudo nano /boot/config.txt
3. save with CTRL + O 4. Quit with CTRL + X 5. Reboot. Problem solved
#Always force HDMI output and enable HDMI sound hdmi_force_hotplug=1 hdmi_drive=2